2017 Country Clipper Edge XLT - 24 hp Kawasaki® FR730V
McCune's Sales & Service
Edge XLT - 24 hp Kawasaki® FR730V
JUST IN ON TRADE!!!! 2017 Country Clipper Edge XLT 52" Zero Turn Mower. Equipped With a 24 HP Kawasaki engine. Unit is almost like new with only 207 HRS on the clock!! Come See Today!!! Actual Pictures to Come!!! Comparable New Units Priced at $6,399 MSRP!!! Don't Miss Out On This DEAL!!!
Designed for larger residential needs, but with power and features of commercial mowers. The EdgeXLT is equipped with more horsepower, wider cutting widths, larger fuel capacity, and higher ground speed.
- Stand-Up Deck: All Country Clipper Mowers feature our revolutionary, patented Stand-Up Deck for quick, easy under deck access.
- Heavy Duty Welded Steel Deck: Heavy Duty Welded Steel Deck with built in bullnose bumper ensures superior strength and durability.
- Low Center of Gravity: Gas tank is designed to fit under the seat allowing a low center of gravity for optimum handling.
- Pivoting Front Axle: Front Axle Pivots on heavy duty roller bearings giving it complete terrain contouring ability.
- Joystick Steering System: Exclusive Point and Go Joystick allows for ease of operation.
- Twin Lever Steering System: Country Clipper also offers twin lever steering, if you desire a more traditional feel.
- Premium V-Twin Engines: Kawasaki V-Twin engines give you the power and durability to tackle the most demanding conditions.
- Commercial Grade Forks and Castor Wheels: Fabricated Steel forks with 13 inch tires.
- Engine: 24 hp Kawasaki® FR730V
- Horsepower: 24
- Cylinders: 2
- Oil Capacity: 2.2 qt. (2.1 L)
- Drive System: HydroGear® ZT-2800
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gal.
- Steering Control: Joystick, Twin Lever
- Stand-up Deck: Standard
- Pivoting Front Axle: Standard
- Tires, Rear: 20x10-10, 20x12-10
- Tires, Front: 13x6.5-6
- Turning Radius: Zero-Turn
- Ground Speed (Forward/Reverse): 8 mph/4 mph
- Length: 78 in.
- Height : top of seat back: 45 in.
- Width, Tractor (outside rear tires): 49 in.
- Width, Deck w/ Chute: 61 in., 65 in., 73 in.
- Width, Deck Chute Up: 49 in., 53 in., 61 in.
- Cutting Width: 48 in.(Joystick Steering Only), 52 in., 60 in.
- Cutting Height: 1 in. - 4.5 in. (1/2 in. increments)
- Deck Construction: Laminated Welded 14 Gauge Steel Deck with 10 Gauge Strategic Reinforcements, including protective bullnose front & high impact anti-scalp rollers
- Deck Engagement: Electric, Warner®
- Blade Length: 17 in., 18.375 in., 21 in.
- Spindle Assembly: Cast iron housing; 1.4 in. diameter shaft; maintenance free & field serviceable
- Blade Tip Speed, approx.: 19,000 fpm
- Weight: 818 lb., 822 lb., 853 lb.
- Seat: High Back, Deluxe Bucket Seat with Adjustable Slides
- Other Standard Features: Hour Meter, Electric Start, Arm Rest, Cup Holder, Front Step
- Grass Catcher: The Edge XLT Grass Catcher features two heavy duty cloth bags totaling 7.5 bushel capacity. It is designed with a tapered cut to provide ease in removing and dumping debris.
- Hitch Kit: The hitch kit allows the mower to attach a small trailer for hauling debris or supplies. Hitch will accept up to 5/8” shank ball.
- Mulch Kit: Country Clipper mowing decks can be converted to a mulching deck with the mulch kit. Installation will never be easier than it is with the Stand-Up Deck.
- Light Kit: Two square halogen lights mount easily on the fenders allowing you extra productivity after dark.
- Push Blade: A mower for all seasons! The push blade makes light work of snow removal, landscaping and much more.
- Hand Rail: Universally designed to assist the operator when entering or existing the mower. Coupled with the wide front step, climbing into the seat has never been easier.
- Power Lift: The revolutionary Power Lift allows the operator to adjust the cutting height and stand the deck to a vertical position with the push of a button.
- EZ Lift Hand Jack: The EZ Lift Hand Jack allows the operator to easily raise and lower the deck for serviceability and cleaning. It can be operated with the included hand crank or an impact drill.
- Residential Use: First 2 Years - Parts & Labor; 3rd Year - Parts Only; 4th & 5th Year - Frame & Deck Weldment, Parts
- See your local Country Clipper dealer for more details.
NOTES:Due to continuous product improvement, specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 24 hp
- Engine Type
- HydroGear® ZT-2800
- Wheel Size
- Rear: 20x10-10, 20x12-10; Front: 13x6.5-6
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal.
- Deck Size
- Optional: 48 in., 52 in., 60 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Collect